Dear students and industry professionals,
Thank you for expressing interest in this new service introduced by the Armenian Students' Association. In order to take full advantage of this service, the Careers Forum, please follow the steps below.
1. To set up an account, click the Login/Sign Up button on the top right hand corner of the screen. Simply Sign Up with an email and password, and you are ready to start.
2. Click the profile icon on the top right hand corner of the forum page to access your personal profile, where you can change your personal/company name, info and profile picture.
3. (Students) Browse the various categories of forums available on the Careers Forum, including the Jobs Forum and Careers Assistance Forum. Pose questions, comment and follow feeds to stay connected with information and opportunities that are important to you.
4. (Professionals) Post job, volunteering and internship opportunities for students on the various forums available. Also feel free to provide advice and answer questions about career searching, job interviews and personal profiles on the Careers Assistance Forum.
5. Finally, keep the online forums free of any crude or foul language. Any post or comment breaching this rule will be removed from the forums. This service was established to connect students with industry professionals and job opportunities, so we hope that all activity on this page will aim to assist students in a welcoming environment.
If you have ANY questions about setting up an account or upholding the proper standard of conduct on this page, please either comment below or contact us via email at email@example.com.
Thank you, and we hope to hear from you all soon.
Executive Committee of the Armenian Students' Association of NSW